Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 23, 2010

Birthday Candle Clean-Up

Okay, so this happened completely by accident, but worked all the same.
We had a birthday recently and when it came time to deal with the candles that came off the cake, I was exhausted and let them sit overnight. Yeah, yeah I know....but as I said I really was exhausted and had barely enough energy to get myself to bed.
So, come this morning, I grabbed the candles and dropped them into the sink full of soapy water to soak a bit. When I got back to them....ready to scrub them clean, I lifted them out of the water, and they were like brand new. All the frosting had come off and the candles literally sparkled. I rinsed them off in cool water and laid them on a towel to dry. About an hour later, I put them back in the box so we're "good to go" for the next birthday.
Until next time......


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete