Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Household Tip.....Lime on Mirror Shower Door

Okay, so maybe I'm behind on a few things,. but I got a doozy for you today.
As I mentioned earlier, I have been doing some spring cleaning around the house.
I noticed the mirror panel on the shower door was looking a little limey :-) and performed an
experiment.
The results are in.....I took some CLR cleaner and sprayed it on the mirrored door panel.
I let it sit maybe 10 seconds and then wiped it down real good. I then took some Windex and using an old piece of newspaper cleaned it to make sure all the CLR was off.
The result: Looks like I got a brand new shower door for the tub area.
Yeah.....another success!!!
-Debbie-

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete