Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Old Toothbrushes and Mr. Clean

You will find when you read this, the topics may change drastically from one day to another. Today I have to tell you about my new best friend.....actaully 2 of my new best friends. One is an old toothbrush I keep with my cleaning supplies. For some reason I am filled with all kinds of energy this week, so I have been a house-cleaning fool. We'll call it Spring Cleaning. Anyway, when it comes to washing off knick-knacks, or scrolled DVD racks, intricate picture frames, whatever...my old toothbrush really came thru for me. Using this to get in all the cracks and crevices has worked amazingly. I even took it to my bathroom scale...which I might add was looking pretty dingy. By the time I got done, it looked brand new.

My second best friend this week is the one and only Mr. Clean Magic Sponge. If you haven't tried using these babies yet, go to the store now and grab one. They truly are magic. As advertized on TV, they take crayon marks off the wall so fast, you won't believe your eyes. I have used these little babies on everything from cleaning my appliances to our lawn furniture, golf cart, walls, floors, the interiour dash of our vehicles.....and much more. The possibilities are endless. As you clean, they slowly dissentigrate, so you just throw it away, grab a new one and carry on. I keep a box of them with my cleaning supplies at all times.

If anyone out there has any housecleaning tips they'd care to share...I'm sure we'd all love to hear about them.
On that note...it's time for me to get back to my housecleaning.
Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Cool best friends.... Can I meet Mr. Clean Magic Sponge? I need it on May when I go back home for vacation and clean our house at the country side. Lol... Vhina

    ReplyDelete