Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2010

It's time again for me to get a few things off my chest. So far, it's been a good summer, but along with the sun, the cook-outs, swimming, family get-togethers, mowing, gardening, etc. etc. etc. I became aware, once again, of what seems to be an ever-growing problem with women, that really disturbs me.

Single women, divorced women, whatever the case may be....it seems many of them have something in common; they're so afraid to be what they called "alone", that they have lowered themselves to take on a boyfriend that doesn't truly care about them.

These men treat their women with no respect, they degrade these women verbally, they take advantage of their kind hearts, they use them for sex, abuse them physically (saying they did something to do deserve it) and then they're on their way to greener pastures. Only when things get in a slump for them, do they return like a whipped puppy dog with their tale between their legs to once again "beg forgiveness" saying things like "I love you baby, I'll never do it again, I promise", only to take advantage of these women all over AGAIN!

When I talked to these women and asked them why they don't kick these men to the curb the answers I got were all very similar: "I don't know if I can do any better" OR"well, it's better than being alone"OR"I haven't had any other offers"..................etc. etc. etc.

Seroiusly women, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING????????????????? How can you POSSIBLY think having these men as "boyfriends" is better than being alone????? First of all...you are NOT alone. I'm sure you all have family OR children of your own OR friends OR maybe co-workers. Unless you are a total hermit, you are NOT alone and obviously you're not a hermit, if you have a 'boyfriend'.

So, what the heck are you thinking? How can you possibly think you don't deserve to be happy?
EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY!

Each of us, is in control of our own happiness....so if you're not happy, then do something to change it. Reach inside youself and find that strength to crawl out of the hole you're in and grab for whatever or whoever it is that will MAKE you happy, and DON'T settle for anything less.

One woman, who is very pretty complains that she has a hard time dating cause no one will ask her out. Could it be men intimidated by her beauty? Maybe, I don't know, I'm not a man. Surely she has friends, family, co-workers, someone, who could set her up on a blind date with a man they know who is not the scum-of-the-earth.

Other women, think they are less than beautiful and have to settle for what they can get.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any man who truly loves and respects women, will see the beauty INSIDE you and that will transfer to the "outer you." I don't care if you're overweight, have a bad complexion, it DOESN'T MATTER ladies! There is someone out there for each and every one of you. Someone who will be kind to you...be gentle with you...someone who will love and cherish you the way you deserve.

As I once told a very good friend of mine after her divorce from an abusive husband....when you're ready to start the dating game again and when you go on that first date; if it's not truly fabulous, do NOT go on a second date. As I've said over and over and over again....you can't find Mr. Right if you keep spending time with Mr. Wrong.
Corny as it may sound, truer words were never spoken.


No comments:

Post a Comment